Re: Need Suggestions for complying with bank guidelines to opening cohousing bank accounts etc
From: Elph Morgan (elphic.org)
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 04:51:47 -0700 (PDT)
What we did at Great Oak Cohousing is simply designate the conveners of
several key committees to also have the official titles. So the convener of
our steering cmtee is the President, the convener of the Finance cmtee is
the Treasurer, etc. We wrote it into our Bylaws so that it is official.
Works fine. And we never have to deal with elections.

-elph