Re: Need Suggestions for complying with bank guidelines to opening cohousing bank accounts etc
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 05:15:26 -0700 (PDT)
Elph -- this is really interesting to me. How do you choose the convenors of your teams/committees? Are they chosen by those on the committee?

AZ

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church VA
703 663 3911

On Apr 12, 2010, at 7:51 AM, Elph Morgan wrote:

What we did at Great Oak Cohousing is simply designate the conveners of several key committees to also have the official titles. So the convener of our steering cmtee is the President, the convener of the Finance cmtee is the Treasurer, etc. We wrote it into our Bylaws so that it is official.
Works fine. And we never have to deal with elections.

-elph