Re: Need Suggestions for complying with bank guidelines to opening cohousing bank accounts etc
From: Elph Morgan (elphic.org)
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 16:10:23 -0700 (PDT)
At Great Oak conveners sign up for the position as part of our work system -
they tend to rotate, some every 4 months, some stay on longer, but all
rotate. The titles are looked on as merely symbolic baggage, often
forgotten, but used every now and then for filling out legal or financial
forms.

-elph