Coho/US Tours as well (was Beep! Beep! Mid Atlantic Cohousing Spring Bus Tour! Sat. May 15th)
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 10:26:02 -0700 (PDT)
This web page on Cohousing.org :

http://www.cohousing.org/tours
(which is pretty easy to remember!)

ALWAYS lists all of the tours that Coho/US has scheduled - along with
those offered by our partners (including the May 15 Wash, DC tour)

GENERAL TOURS

Saturday, May 8: Portland, Oregon
Saturday, May 15: Seattle, Washington
Saturday, May 15: Washington DC Area (Mid-Atlantic Cohousing, see Ann's email)
Saturday, May 22: Central and Western Massachusetts
Saturday, May 22: San Francisco Bay Area, California: Sonoma County Edition

2010 NATIONAL COHOUSING CONFERENCE TOURS

http://www.cohousing.org/2010/events/tours

Wednesday, June 16: Fort Collins, Lyons, and Boulder, Colorado
Thursday, June 17: Denver, Colorado
Friday, June 18: Boulder, Colorado (2 half-day tours)

The Friday, June 18 morning tour in Boulder will be the first to sell
out. I just checked and this $59 tour currently has 30 people
registered, so if you plan to attend the 2010 Natl Conference, you
might want to jump on that one. You don't need to worry about the
price increase for this one as it will almost certainly sell out
before the price increases to $69 on June 1.

We would love to have you join us on any of these tours as you learn
about cohousing, whether to learn about building your own community,
shop for your cohousing home, or increasing the breadth and depth of
your coho-knowledge.

Questions? Send an email to tours [at] cohousing.org

Craig Ragland
Coho/US