Advice Needed: Repainting the community after 12 years in residence
From: Kathy Kelly (kksantacruzgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 07:58:34 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,
I'm a resident at Coyote Crossings Coho in Santa Cruz, CA. We need to
repaint our community after 12 years in residence. Anyone have any
experience with how they went about figuring out a palette or letting go of
a palette at this stage of coho life? Some in our community feel like this
is a time to let their individual creativity flow. Others are concerned
about keeping some "visual unity" among all the units.

All suggestions welcome!

thanks,
Kathy Kelly