Re: Advice Needed: Repainting the community after 12 years in residence
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 03:40:39 -0700 (PDT)
Randa Johnson New Brighton Cohousing Aptos, CA
after deleting quoted digest.

We are going to be in the same boat once painting reaches the top of
the maintenance task heap. My two cents would be that whatever process
you have, the fallback be that some outside consultant give a choice
of 3 or to choose from if you can't make a decision in a set amount of
time. This gives people an impetus to cooperate, and a structured way
out if you can't agree.

Randa Johnson
New Brighton Cohousing
Aptos, CA