Re: Advice Needed: Repainting the community after 12 years in residence
From: Jessie Kome (jehakomac.com)
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 04:53:49 -0700 (PDT)
Hi-

What's the worst that could happen?  It might be fun to get your most artistic
peeps together and see what they do.
http://revok1.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/181.jpg

More seriously, we've done paint colors before.  Here's a more serious link to
some messages in the archives that might be useful.
http://lists.cohousing.org/pipermail/cohousing-l/msg07350.html

-Jessie Handforth Kome
Eastern Village Cohousing
Silver Spring, Maryland
"Where we're struggling with meeting participation and other things, but spring
is here and folks are hanging out in the courtyard and roof again, talking,
eating and drinking, and passing babies around."