Summer rental in SW Colorado
From: Sandy Thomson (sandyheartwoodcohousing.com)
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 13:33:13 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All!

I am looking for a summer renter for #6. The information is below. If you happen to hear of someone interested in the full 4 months or in a vacation rental, please forward this to them and/or have them contact me. Thanks!!

Come experience life in Heartwood Co-housing! This is an opportunity that doesn't come around every day. I will be gone for the summer and would like to rent my cozy, straw bale home to someone who is looking for community, would enjoy "living the dream” of green, sustainable housing and will enjoy an adventure.

,

2 bedrooms / 1 1/2 Bath
Sunroom
Big front porch perfect for reading a book or having a party
All natural materials
Non-toxic finishes
Locally harvested lumber
Mud floors
Solar electric and hot water panels
Rental includes access to all community activities and facilities. These include a green house, common house, hot tub, an extensive trail system and even a tennis court.

Spend the full 4 months – June, July, August and September - and the rent is $1000 a month (this includes utilities). This is my preference so priority will be given to this option.

If 4 months is too long I am also open to vacation rentals.

The rent for vacation rentals is:

$600 for one week

$800 for two weeks

$950 for three weeks

$1100 for one month

This is a great opportunity to experience life in a close-knit cohousing community while enjoying the beauty of SW Colorado!

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Warmly,

Laurie Lauer

970-769-4479

laurielauer [at] gmail.com