Re: Units for Sale
From: PattyMara Gourley (pmgourleygmail.com)
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 07:04:55 -0700 (PDT)
Tierra Nueva Cohousing on the central Callifornia coast has 4 units for
sale.  We are located near Pismo Beach, south of San Luis Obispo, on a five
acre organic avocado orchard.  Holy Guacamole!  The homes range from 2,3 and
4 bedroom in size.  Click here to find out more:
http://tncoho.com/available

Our orchard promises a magnificent harvest this year, and our spring
community garden is just being planted.   Our local community supported
agriculture, Rutiz Family Farms, which borders our site is harvesting the
most magnificent heirloom strawberries right now.  Too delicious for words.
http://www.rutizfarms.com/

Come spend time at Tierra Nueva.  Two guest rooms available for
reservations.

Coheartedly,
PattyMara

805.481.8009
www.pattymara.1000markets.com
http://pattymara.craftisart.com

Our cohousing home is for sale:
http://tncoho.com/available/1742

"Luminous beings are we . . . not this crude matter." --Yoda