Re: Units for Sale
From: Ellen Keyne Seebacher (ellepobox.com)
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 20:25:57 -0700 (PDT)
Sawyer Hill Ecovillage (two cohousing communities, Mosaic Commons and
Camelot Cohousing, sharing one beautiful site) also has homes for
sale.  Our feel is rural -- surrounded by woods, conservation land,
and horse farms -- yet we're five minutes away from shopping and
interstates, 20 minutes from Worcester, and 45 minutes from Boston.
Fans of green living will appreciate our homes, which are high-quality,
energy-efficient construction (and save a ton on heating bills!).

We've just begun our second year living on the site, and signs of
spring are everywhere!  Trees and flowers are blooming, organic
gardens are underway, and Mosaic's chicken team is planning what
to do with their first batches of eggs.

Both income-qualified homes (under the Massachusetts "40B" program:
see http://sawyerhill.org/40b) and market-rate homes are available.
To find out more, see http://sawyerhill.org/forsale.  Or write to us
at info [at] sawyerhill.org; we'll be happy to answer any questions for
you or arrange a tour or visit!

        Ellen Seebacher, for Sawyer Hill Marketing