Vacation in PDX coho May 13-18, 2010
From: Charles Maclean (advocatephilanthropynow.com)
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 09:27:04 -0700 (PDT)
Vacation Rental May 13-18, 2010

Romantic, Art-Full Portland, Oregon Cohousing Home

Rejuvenate and Adventure from Creek-side Wooded Home Near The Heart Of One
of America's most Livable Cities

Gateway to Mt. Hood, Columbia Gorge, The Seacoast

Minutes from Art Galleries, Restaurants, Japanese Gardens, Zoo and In-City
Hiking At Forest Park

I'm traveling and making my own home available to the same kind of
trustworthy, conscientious  guests that you'd rent your home to.

Open to one smoke-free, pet-free adult or adult couple

Quiet, stunning view into the woods - hammock provided

Enjoy sunset on third floor deck

Handicap access

Friendly, multigenerational neighbors

Fully furnished home with artful my prized stuff

3.6 wooded acres, gardens, walking paths, bridges

Free laundry and parking

Free high-speed DSL connection

Guest use of 3,000 sq. ft. Creek Side Common House

Option to participate in community potlucks

Private entrance and private bath

White Berber carpet and walls, cathedral ceiling

12 minute drive to downtown

 Bus at top of driveway

1.7 miles from Max Light Rail & St. Vincent Hospital

$65 a day and damage deposit (Includes all utilities and high speed,
internet connection)

Contact Charles at Tel: (503) 297-1490

or e-mail: charlesm [at] trilliumhollow.org

Check our website: www.trillium-hollow.org and learn about cohousing at
www.cohousing.org

Pictures available. References needed.

"Trillium Hollow: A connected multi-generational modern village

 that shares resources and friendship"