Wanted: to live in SF East Bay Area
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 03:35:16 -0700 (PDT)
Brigitte Everett <brigitte [at] mymiracleworks.com>

Relocating from the DC area, arriving in Berkeley via Amtrak on May
21st. Seeking quiet space in cohousing to live fairly close to Bart.
Prefer furnished, if possible. I am trustworthy, mature, hardworking,
and a good team member. I am also a good gardener. I volunteer in many
areas especially in environmental concerns. For more about me please
visit http://www.mymiracleworks.com and/or Facebook. Can supply great
references. Any leads  are greatly appreciated.

Brigitte Everett <brigitte [at] mymiracleworks.com>