Alternative Accommodations in Boulder Hostel for the Conference.
From: Joani Blank (joaniswansway.com)
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 17:43:57 -0700 (PDT)
Some time ago, I reserved a double room at the Boulder International Hostel just a couple blocks from campus. Subsequently I was offered free lodging, but the Hostel won't give me back my one night's deposit. It cost me $55 for one night (sleeps two in double bed or twin beds you tell them which you want), but I'll "sell" that first night for $40 (it was going to be Tuesday night since I'm leading the tour on Wednesday morning), but I'm sure it could be applied to any night that week or weekend.

Joani Blank
510-834-7399
joani [at] swansway.com    please contact me off list