Re: Request for Coho Emergency Response Plans & Protocols
From: Robert Heinich (robertenocommons.org)
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 18:34:35 -0700 (PDT)
Charles,

2007Sep18 we had an drill where a cat 5 hurricane would be heading our way
and we needed to leave the site.  A flyer went out (two weeks?) before the
drill suggesting what to bring.  It prompted me to buy the Red Cross' Deluxe
Emergency Preparedness Kit (Adult, 3-Day).  When the alert went out, we
gathered at the Commons House with our emergency kits.

It turned out to be a fun event.

-Robert Heinich
 Eno Commons Cohousing
 Durham, NC
 http://www.enocommons.org
 where winter is making another visit with temperatures in the 30s.