Fwd: Hotsprings & Hiking before CoHousing Conference?
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 09:04:40 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Coho-folk,

Nan contacted Coho/US for help connecting with 2010 Natl Cohousing
Conference attendees to see if she could find a coho-backpacking
partner.

Are you coming to the conference? We're almost up to 200 registrants -
not bad for 48 days before the event... to see which communities are
represented, click here:

http://www.cohousing.org/2010/faq/who

If you are one of these folks, contact Nan (use the info provided
below) if you'd like to experience the wonderful Rocky Mountains
before the event - I'm cc-ing her on this to help as well.

Craig Ragland
Executive Director
Coho/US

Grow. Connect. Engage.
June 18-20, 2010
National Cohousing Conference Boulder, CO
http://www.cohousing.org/conference