Re: Alternative Accommodations in Boulder Hostel for the Conference.
From: Diane (dianeclairegmail.com)
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 13:24:45 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Joani,

I'm still working out my plans for Colorado.   I've already made
reservations to stay at the dorm for the conference, but  was thinking of
maybe staying over for Monday night and taking a tour on Monday.   I don't
think I can extend my dorm reservation to Monday night, so it might be good
to stay at the International Hostel for Monday -- if they would do that.
But that wouldn't be the first night, it would be just the last night.
Would that work?

Diane