policy library, for real
From: Daniel Lindenberger (danielsmallboxcms.com)
Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 04:50:31 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Folks,

I just wanted to mention a couple of things about the policy database:

First: Welcome! I've already been contacted by a few folks and look forward to adding the policies from their communities this weekend. The more we share, the less we all have to re-invent the wheel.

Second: The URL for the database will be changing in the next month or two - I'll let y'all know when it happens, but just be aware that any links you make to the database will need modification in the near future.

Third: As the number of users and the number of policies in the database expands, I'll be working to add functionality. I'm always happy to hear folks' suggestions as to how to make it as valuable a resource as possible. The next piece I'm planning on adding is a little bit of information about each of the communities the policies are coming from, and provide links to the websites for each community.

Cheers,
Daniel

Daniel Lindenberger
Windsing Cohousing