Re: Policy Library
From: lcamundsen (lcamundsenshaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 14:53:19 -0700 (PDT)
Good idea! The architects would still be needed to adapt and advise. It might make everybody's job easier and in some cases more affordable compared to starting from scratch. I think we need not worry that professionals will be excluded from their essential function in designing and building our communities.Not all plans are transferrable.

Camilla Amundsen
Quayside Cohousing, North Vancouver BC

----- Original Message ----- From: "Judith Bush" <jbush [at] together.net>