Re: Policy Library
From: Ellen Keyne Seebacher (ellepobox.com)
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 22:02:20 -0700 (PDT)
On Mon, May 03, 2010 at 03:15:11PM -0700, Daniel Lindenberger wrote:

> ... I don't want to include any works that would require a royalty,
> nor more generally ones that are copyrighted.

In the 164 countries which have signed the Berne Convention, *all*
printed materials (with certain exceptions for government-produced
documents) are copyrighted unless their authors explicitly release
them into the public domain.  Please don't assume otherwise.

--
Ellen Keyne Seebacher                   elle [at] pobox.com