Re: Policy Library
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 15:38:31 -0700 (PDT)
Daniel,

What do you think about adding Creative Commons marks to your db?

Coho/US published the Cohousing Conference video onto YouTube with a
creative commons mark that allows anybody to redistribute all or any part of
the content for non-commercial purposes provided they include attribution.

This is displayed at the very end of the video, which can be seen here (if
your computer and connection are fast enough):

http://www.cohousing.org/conference

Here's more on Creative Commons:

http://creativecommons.org/

Craig