Re: Any urban cohousing architects out there?
From: Sharon (srmsharonyahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 04:30:44 -0700 (PDT)
Lou Host-Jablonski, Madison WI

He's great.....

From: Diana Fox <Diana.Fox [at] sas.com>
Subject: [C-L]_ Any urban cohousing architects out there?
To: "cohousing-l [at] cohousing.org" <cohousing-l [at] cohousing.org>
Date: Monday, May 3, 2010, 6:52 PM

Our cohousing community has purchased land in downtown Durham, NC and is in the
process of evaluating architects, but we're having trouble finding local
architects with urban, multi-family cohousing experience.

Does anyone have recommendations on how best to handle this?

-Diana

Durham Central Park Cohousing Community
Durham, NC
www.durhamcoho.com<http://www.durhamcoho.com>