Re: Cohousing Songs to share?
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 13:01:39 -0700 (PDT)
Eris --

O what a tease!  Now I want to know what goes on at Frog Song???  :-)

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church VA
703 663 3911

On May 4, 2010, at 3:46 PM, Eris Weaver wrote:

Over the years some really cool cohousing songs have been written to
popular tunes <snip> I have an upcoming event for which I want folks to
sing various cohousing songs.

At FrogSong we have one to the tune of the Rolling Stones "You Can't Always Get What You Want," but so far the author has been reluctant to share they
lyrics outside of our community.

eris [at] erisweaver.info
707-338-8589
http://www.erisweaver.info