Re: New Zealand-South Island
From: lcamundsen (lcamundsenshaw.ca)
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 15:30:36 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Charles,
Thank you for your note.
I am living in an IC I think-Intentional Community??
However it is a cohousing community in North Vancouver, BC ,Canada. I was in NZ a year or so ago and visited the cohousing community near Auckland but perhaps you have already been there? I have also visited a lovely Quaker community on the North Island. Sorry can't recall the name of the place but googling Quakers in NZ should find it. Good Luck!
Camilla Amundsen

----- Original Message ----- From: <balaji [at] ouraynet.com>