Re: Any urban cohousing architects out there?
From: Yonas Jongkind (yonas.jongkindgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 07:40:35 -0700 (PDT)
We are having good luck with Chuck Durett. He is from California and we are
from BC, but it seems fine (the distance).

In addition to architecture he has some real skills with bringing the group
together and attracting new members.

http://www.cohousingco.com/

<http://www.cohousingco.com/>We are using a local builder.

Y.