re-visioning for established communities
From: ebliz (eblizaol.com)
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 15:32:44 -0700 (PDT)
 Hello -
I am a member of Cornerstone Village Cohousing in Cambridge, MA.  We are coming
up on our tenth anniversary of move-in, and several of us are exploring a
revision of our original vision statement, written when we were still in
development.  We hope to re-energize and re-inspire our community through
updating our vision statement as a community project.  Does anyone have ideas
of a process and/or exercise that will focus this effort?
Thanks,
Elizabeth Locke