FW: Unit Available at Cornerstone Cohousing
From: Judith Adler (judith_adlerhotmail.com)
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 18:31:11 -0700 (PDT)

Cornerstone Village in Cambridge, MA has a unit available.  It is a 1500+ sq.
ft. townhouse at 187 Harvey St.  The townhouse has three bedrooms plus an open
space on the third floor, 2.5 bathrooms, and a basement.  The asking price is
$579,000.  The condo fees are currently $343 per month.
Cornerstone is a 32 unit urban cohousing community, approximately 9 years old,
with a mixture of apartments and townhouses. We have a common house in one of
the apartment buildings with a large cooking/dining area, a kids room, a den,
an arts and crafts room, a wood shop and a small exercise room. Our other
apartment building has a large living room and a guest room.
We are close to buses and the subway, and abut a bike path, not far from
Harvard Square.
The sellers are Margaret Hart and Alice Clark.
If you are interested in learning more about the unit and arranging to see it,
please contact Margaret or Alice:email:  margarethart [at] mindspring.com
Alice’s 617-661-1188 (preferred)Margaret 617-833-9531

The New Busy is not the old busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Get
started.