Re: any co housing with goats
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 10:02:06 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Jenise,

I'd be happy to talk with you, but perhaps you could alternatively tap one
or more of the "urban farming communities" with homes for sale. Because of
my position with Coho/US, Songaia gets more than enough press coverage and
other groups could really use the attention. I'm probably best used as an
authoritative source on coho-facts, stuff like how many, where are they,
etc.

Having visited Cambridge Coho a few times, I'll respond in kind - I wish the
Songaia common house was as beautiful and CLEAN as yours. That grand piano
in the living room is very special - the first time I visited, a young man
was paying Gershwin... ahh.

Craig