Re: any co housing with goats
From: Mac Thomson (macheartwoodcohousing.com)
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 13:10:57 -0700 (PDT)
Heartwood Cohousing has had goats in the past, but not right now.  We currently
have chickens, llamas, horses, and a turkey.

Cheers,
Mac

--
Mac Thomson

Heartwood Cohousing
Southwest Colorado
http://www.heartwoodcohousing.com

"Manners are a sensitive awareness of the feelings of others. If you have that
awareness, you have good manners, no matter what fork you use."
          - Emily Post