Re: any co housing with goats
From: Laura Fitch (lfitchkrausfitch.com)
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 14:01:10 -0700 (PDT)
We have layers, broilers, pigs, bees (soon) and now a lamb.  We are having a
community discussion about the lamb tomorrow night (it came to us under
unusual circumstances without prior approval).  It has not been easy coming
to agreement about raising animals for slaughter on our community held land
- but I love having them.

Laura Fitch, AIA, LEED AP
Kraus-Fitch Architects, Inc.
110 Pulpit Hill Rd.