Re: Any urban cohousing architects out there?
From: Bryan Bowen (bryanbryanbowenarchitects.com)
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 15:21:21 -0700 (PDT)
Diana,

I'd be interested in talking to you about the project.  We do a lot of dense
urban multifamily projects, and have extensive experience with cohousing.
We're doing a great project right now in Edmonton, CA.  We also collaborated as
the local "co-architect" with Chuck Durrett on Silver Sage Cohousing in
Boulder.

Our contact info:

Bryan Bowen Architects, P.C.
1510 Zamia Avenue #103 
Boulder, Colorado 80304 
(303) 443-3629
www.bryanbowenarchitects.com

I saw that others had mentioned Krauss Fitch and McCamant Durrett as well, and
I would just like to mention that I hold both of those firms in the highest
regards as well.

-b