Boulder - Pack'N'Play, or similar, request
From: Kristin Wells (cbuilderddgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 17:08:01 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all -

I'm attending this year's conference with my 10-mo-old son. I've decided to
book a single room in the dorms for ease of access to/from the conference
with him. I put in the Special accommodations that I'd like to have a crib
if possible, but I'm guessing the university doesn't have one available. So
I'm posting here for a request in case they don't.

I'm open to a portable type crib, pack'n'play, etc., or a toddler guard I
could attach to the side of the bed so he doesn't fall out and can sleep
with me would work too. I'd rather not have to take ours on the plane since
they'll charge so much and ours is quite heavy and hard to carry.

Does anyone out there in one of the nearby communities have one we could
borrow if the university doesn't have one to offer?

Thanks in advance!

--
Kristin Wells
Daybreak Cohousing, LLC