May and June Cohousing Community Tours! - Come come whoever you are
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 22:42:21 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings all!

Seats are still available on all these Cohousing Community Bus Tours. Join other like-minded individuals on a day long educational tour, meet and learn from residents, see the architecture close-up and discover how different each community is from the next - whilst honoring similar principles and values. Experienced and friendly cohousing residents are your guide(s). Fact sheets for each community will be distributed to all.

Join us to learn more about Cohousing - wherever you are on your journey. May Tours: Find 4 friends and each of you will get a 15% discount of your ticket price.
June/Conference tours: Pricing goes up on June 1

Saturday, May 15: Seattle, Washington (includes ferry ride!)
Saturday, May 15: Washington DC Area (coordinated by Mid-Atlantic Cohousing, not Coho/US)
Saturday, May 22: Central and Western Massachusetts
Saturday, May 22: San Francisco Bay Area, California: Sonoma County Edition
For more information, visit http://www.cohousing.org/tours

National Cohousing Conference Tours - Boulder, Colorado
Wednesday, June 16: Going North tour: Fort Collins, Lyons and Boulder Creek (all day)
Thursday, June 17: Denver Area Tour (all day)
Friday, June 18: Boulder Area Tour (half day)
For more information, visit http://www.cohousing.org/2010/events/tours

"The bus tour exceeded my expectations. Seeing several communities gave me a clear picture of what cohousing is about – and what it isn’t. The tour was well organized, the leaders knowledgeable and the information provided very helpful. It was great to be able to see many different units, speak with members of the communities we visited to hear their perspective and to discuss cohousing with others interested in the concept. In fact, the tour helped solidify my decision to become a part of a cohousing community which I recently did by joining the Mountain View Cohousing Community." 2010 SF Bay Area Tour participant

Looking forward to meeting you!

Cordially,
Neil Planchon
Tours Director - Cohousing Association -  http://www.cohousing.org
Look! http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/11/garden/11cohousing.html
Founding Resident - Swan's Market Cohousing - Oakland CA -
http://www.swansway.com

'Never underestimate the power of a small group of committed citizens to change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.' Margaret Mead