Re: May and June Cohousing Community Tours! - Come come whoever you are
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 07:37:19 -0700 (PDT)
I'd particularly urge groups to consider taking advantage of the new
group discounts which we have begun to offer. Because they are new,
many have not yet heard about them.

Getting people exploring Cohousing TOGETHER to see real-live examples
of successful communities can really help pull the people together
into a more solid group. This is critical if you are to get past the
potluck phase - or to take that leap of faith required to bump your
project up to the next level.

As an individual or couple, being on a bus with a forming group is
also inspiring, as you meet people that have made the decision that
Cohousing is for them.

Neil, which of these bus tours that lie ahead have groups that have
registered so far? I believe this Saturday's tour in Seattle has more
groups than we've ever had before! There are still seats on all of the
tours listed below, including the two this coming Saturday and the two
on the following weekend. At the Natl Conference, the Friday morning
tour will soon sell out.

Craig