Seeing Colorado after the conference
From: Diane (dianeclairegmail.com)
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 12:50:12 -0700 (PDT)
I'd like to see a bit of Colorado on Sunday and Monday after the
conference.  Listed in the Conference information under local attractions is
a company that does tours in Rocky mountain National Park and Estes
Park. Here is their listing:  So far no one has signed up and they will not
be doing any tours unless someone (in addition to me) signs up.  So I'm
hoping someone will sign up soon.

Colorado Wilderness Rides and
Guides<http://www.coloradowildernessridesandguides.com/>– This tour
company will be offering special discounted tours before and
after the conference. Guided hikes, guided biking tours, a sightseeing
excursion to Rocky Mountain National Park, and a Boulder Brewery tasting
tour are among the many possibilities. For details and rates, visit the
company’s special 2010 National Cohousing Conference
website<http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07e2p5kgku69808de7>
.

Alternativey, if someone is interested, we could rent a car and do it
ourselves.  Please get in touch with me if this interests you.

Diane Margolis
Diane [at] margolis.com
617 354 1349