Re: washing machine info request
From: Moz (listmoz.geek.nz)
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 20:58:29 -0700 (PDT)
Sharon Villines said:
> Ours are 8 years old so perhaps they have fixed the soap
> defect -- by far the biggest problem. It would be nice if
> there was a soap container of the right size so people
> couldn't use too much.

We use liquid detergent and a pump bottle. I think it once
held sunscreen or hand cleaner or something. One pump is
enough for most loads, I use two for exceptionally dirty
stuff. People seem unwilling to stand there pumping the
thing for ages... we've made doing the right thing easier
than doing the wrong thing.

Moz