Save $108 on Discounted Coho Conference registration & Fri afternoon bus tour
From: Diana Leafe Christian (dianaic.org)
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 11:34:09 -0700 (PDT)

Discounted Coho Conference registration & Fri afternoon bus tour

Hello,

If you want to attend the Coho Conference June 18-20 and haven't paid for registration yet, would you like to buy a discounted registration from me? I paid $398 total ($348 for the early registration fee and $49 for a Friday afternoon bus tour).

I'd like to sell both registration and bus tour to someone for $350.

This is a savings of $180 ($49 on the conference and $59 on the tour).
After May 31 it will be a savings of $169 because prices on both will be going up.

Much as I'd like to attend the conference, I realized I cannot, and have this registration & bus tour to pass on to someone else. Coho US doesn't refund registrations but does allow a registration to be transferred to another person -- which could be you or a friend of yours.

Would you pass this information on to anyone you think might enjoy the conference?

Thank you very much for considering this.

Diana   diana [at] ic.org   828-669-9702