Re: Process Committee Open to All?
From: Michael Barrett (mbarretttoast.net)
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 11:10:59 -0700 (PDT)
In my previous mail,  I was in error.
The process people will not (necessarily) be arguring the undeniable beauty and benefits of undisturbed nature, but rather that every possible shade of opinion should be thoroughly explored and every person given ample opportunity to state their opinion, and all possible sources of information should be researched and brought to and presented at the meeting(s), regardless of how long it may take.

Despite my obvious error, which I regret, the question still remains: Does anyone have a good strategy to encourage and enable the process and get-it-done people to work comfortably and successfully together, instead of irritating and frustrating each other.

Michael Barrett

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Barrett" <mbarrett [at] toast.net>