Process committee
From: Per Eisenman (perarteverywhere.org)
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 11:29:39 -0700 (PDT)
We had an experience at Champlain Valley Cohousing with our conflict resolution comittee (called Compassionate Communication Circle-CCC). When it was an all elected committee people ended up getting elected who didn't really like doing it and it didn't work very well. Now, it's a volunteer group and the people who enjoy it and have a knack are involved. I'm sure it varies.

Per Eisenman
802-825-8636

Lead teacher-Fundamentals Program
CVUHS

Home:
www.champlainvalleycohousing.org

  • Process Committee Becky Schaller, April 22 2001
    • Process committee Per Eisenman, May 21 2010