Goats in cohousing
From: Greg Nelson (ghnpgt.com)
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 21:04:06 -0700 (PDT)
I tried to send this reply directly to Karen, but for some reason our
company is blocked from sending to peoplepc, and can't get it resolved.

We don't have any goats yet at White Hawk, but we have at least two
different prospective members who would like to bring goats, and one
current member who would like to be involved but doesn't feel up to
managing them alone.

We also have chickens, and are hoping this summer to introduce horses.
Bees coming once we can get a 'nuke' from somewhere.  The verdict is
still out on cows, however.

Are you looking for a place where you can go with goats, or are you
looking for expertise on goats in community, or something else?

Best regards,
Greg Nelson                     email:  ghn [at] pgt.com
White Hawk Ecovillage           phone:  607-273-2576
Ithaca, NY 14850                web:    www.whitehawk.org