Re: washing machine information
From: John Beutler (jabeutlercomcast.net)
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 06:51:07 -0700 (PDT)
We've had a Sears front loader for 4 years in our private unit and the moldy seal issue DOES seem to be generic to front-loaders. It doesn't seem to relate to frquency of use but leaving the door open certainly helps.

Cheers

JAB

Joanie Connors wrote:
I had a Whirlpool front load washer for 4 years that never had the
mold problem, but it had other problems - many repair calls and had to
be replaced after 4 years. I've had 2 Maytags with no problems other
than having to leave the door ajar.