Stockholm conference
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 14:21:49 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all --

I know a bunch of folks on this list had the good fortune of attending the Stockholm conference on cohousing recently.

How was it? I was hoping to hear some of the news via this list. Any cool stuff to share? How many people attended? How many countries?

A series of 10 videos have been posted to You Tube. You can start w/ this one of Graham Meltzer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBx6_LpKK4Y&feature=channel

and that will lead you to the others.

But ... I'd still like to hear YOUR personal experience, thoughts and evaluation of the event. So if you wanna share ... I wanna hear!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC