Re: process people and product people
From: Laura Fitch (lfitchkrausfitch.com)
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 07:51:52 -0700 (PDT)
My suggestion which is good for forming and built communities:
Commit to well-designed yearly retreats that have a big chunk of time
dedicated to both process and product - and food, and fun!  It is a "shot in
the arm" for our community "Pioneer Valley Cohousing" and makes the rest of
the year run smoothly because of the "trust" and "connection" that this
yearly event reinforces.

Laura Fitch, AIA, LEED AP
Kraus-Fitch Architects, Inc.
110 Pulpit Hill Rd.