Re: process people and product people
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 11:16:04 -0700 (PDT)
We used to have excellent retreats when there were fewer of us and our group needs were more obvious, that is, during the development and build-out phases. They've pretty much petered out since then. I'd love to hear about successful retreats that long-time-running communities hold on a regular basis.

1) How long does the retreat usually last? (if "a weekend", when does it start/end?)

2) Is it held on-site or off-site?

3) What percentage, more of less, of members attend?  (Half?  2/3rds?  etc)

4) How much do you budget for it, if you know?

Plus anything else that you think makes your retreats successful and fun.

Thanks!
  Muriel Kranowski
  Shadowlake Village Cohousing
  Blacksburg, VA