Air Purifiers, Aranizers etc for pets near common space
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 13:54:35 -0700 (PDT)
Rick Gravrok <rick.gravrok [at] gmail.com>
due to a format problem.

Hello,

        When it comes to keeping air as clean as possible, what
lessons have fellow cohousers learned? I have a new puppy, and I live
in the building where we also have our common space so I'd like to do
the best job I can to keep down alergen & dander problems, etc. as
much as possible for everyone.

Do air cleaners / air filter machines work?

What do folks know about Aranizers?

Is ozone bad for you?

Can air cleaners be silent?

Which models do people recommend?

        Sincerely,

Rick

--
Rick Gravrok
Phone 952-926-6655

Monterey CoHousing Community  <www.montereycohousing.org/>
2925 Monterey Ave, Apt 102
St Louis Park, Minnesota 55416-5805
Map: <http://tinyurl.com/RickGCohousingHome>

<mailto:rick.gravrok [at] gmail.com>
"In God's wildness lies the hope of the world" - John Muir