To London (UK) Cohousing Enthusiasts - Room to share?
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 20:34:05 -0700 (PDT)
Cohousing Enthusiasts in London,

My family and I, three of us total, ages 48, 50 & 14, are going to be spending 5-6 days in London starting July 4th. We would love to find a low cost sharing solution for our accommodation. Occupying an extra room (guest room) and being able to make use of a kitchen, instead of having to have meals out all the time, would be ideal - and I would prefer for us to be in London.

If you have space available and are willing to share, please let me know. I am also open to hearing any other ideas you might have of places that might be fit the bill (excuse the pun!).

I am in my 10th year living in a cohousing community and have been, personally and professionally, involved with the cohousing movement in many different ways. I would be glad to share with our host, and their community, what I know and contribute in any way I can.

Please email me directly at neil [at] swansway.com, and thank you.

Cordially,
Neil Planchon
Tours Director - Cohousing Association - www.cohousing.org/tours
Founding Resident - Swan's Market Cohousing - Oakland CA - www.swansway.com

'Never underestimate the power of a small group of committed citizens to change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.' Margaret Mead

(jude t: your yahoo email address is bouncing. email me, please)