Re: Air Purifiers, Aranizers etc for pets near common
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 09:11:08 -0700 (PDT)

On May 26, 2010, at 10:24 AM, Larry Hierman wrote:

Get one that moves the amount of air you need for the space you want to clean. Also, pay attention to how loud the unit is. You won't want it on if it's too loud at the speed you need.

This is important. I had one I could only use when I wasn't home. Small units are much quieter, so use more small ones if you need them. I once had a small one that was as good as inaudible. I kept it near my bed or desk and that was enough for me. It depends on how serious the allergies are and to what.

For a large space like a commonhouse, a unit that attaches to the HVAC system would probably be more economical.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC