Re: Air purifiers, Mold
From: Dana Davis (dkdavissonic.net)
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 10:46:17 -0700 (PDT)
On 5/26/2010 3:17 AM, cohousing-l-request [at] cohousing.org wrote:
I used to have a Living Air machine that I loved. I have a mold
allergy and I lived in Florida perfectly happily with the living air.
The fan became loud so I threw it out. Big mistake. Hard time
replacing it. Confusing information, etc. The Living Air was used at a
garlic convention to keep the air clean.

Hi there,

I've lived in several houses now with high humidity (80% or so) and mold problems. Any suggestions for an air purifier or dehumidifier that is "green" (meaning it won't jack up my energy bills too high)?

Thanks,
Dana