Re: Urgent Tax question for groups that have lost money
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 06:22:32 -0700 (PDT)

On Jun 1, 2010, at 8:42 AM, Kristi Barlow wrote:

Our accountant wants to see precedent from at least one other
cohousing group that has done the same. I think that means a group
that had/has an LLC which showed ("passed through") losses on final
K-1s to the owner-partners.

In addition to posting here, I would suggest talking to real "normal" estate investors as this must be a problem not limited to cohousing.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere." Albert Einstein