New Cohousing Association postal address
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 07:15:05 -0700 (PDT)
The commercial mailbox vendor that we've been using just went out of
business. Effective immediately, the postal mailing address for
Coho/US is:

Cohousing Association of the United States
22525 39th Ave SE
Bothell, WA 98021

With the conference and some people wanting to mail us checks rather
than pay online, the timing of this could not be worse. We'll do
everything we can, but the postal service will not forward the mail
sent to our old mailbox.

The current contact information for the association is found on the
Cohousing.org Contact page:

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this may cause. You can imagine the
inconvenience it is causing the Coho/US team.

Craig Ragland
Executive Director
Coho/US

Grow. Connect. Engage.
June 18-20, 2010
National Cohousing Conference Boulder, CO
http://www.cohousing.org/conference