Looking for more community & Curious about Cohousing in the Denver/Boulder Area?
From: Neil - (Coho/US) (neilcohousing.org)
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 08:31:09 -0700 (PDT)
June 5 - Quick Update! Registration is still open and seats ARE still available for all 3 tours. Hurry! To register, visit http://www.cohousing.org/2010/events/tours
-=-

Looking for more community & Curious about Cohousing in the Denver/ Boulder Area?

If you answered yes to those questions, and our other 2010 Conference offerings are more than you need right now, please come join us on a Community Tour! Do not miss this unique and very affordable opportunity. You will not regret it and I would love to have you!

These community tours are designed to provide you (your family, friends and neighbors) a day full of learning and fun. Meet and network with like-minded individuals as you learn more about all things Cohousing. You will meet and talk with residents, visit homes, common spaces and gardens. Get your questions answered. Discover what it takes to make each community run smoothly. Hear about the challenges. Lear about how each community is unique and different.

Tours richly enhanced by 3 expert guides
On Wednesday, Joani Blank, former Tours Director and long time board member, will share her wisdom and experience with us. Thursday, we will be joined by Matt Worswick, architect for all the communities which will be visited. Friday, Bryan Bowen, project architect (at Jim Logan Architects) for Wild Sage Cohousing and architect of record for Silver Sage Cohousing (co-designed with Chuck Durrett), will team up with us. All three are longtime cohousing residents.

Neil Planchon, the Cohousing Association's Tours Director and founding resident at Swan's Market Cohousing, in Oakland CA, will be on each tour to keep things running smoothly, join in on the fun and cause lots of learning.

Full Day - includes lunch enjoyed at one of the communities
Wed, June 16: Fort Collins, Lyons and Boulder (4 communities, only $119)
Thu, June 17: Denver Area (Denver, Littleton, Golden and Lafayette) (4 communities, only $119)

Half Day (AM and PM) - AM tour includes lunch at one of the communities
Fri, June 18: Boulder Area (3 communities, only $69)

Fact sheets about each community, including a site map, will be distributed and yours to keep.
To register, visit http://www.cohousing.org/2010/events/tours
Contact: tours [at] cohousing.org

"“This tour was terrific, much better than expected. The tour guides (who lived in local Cohousing communities) and our hosts were welcoming, friendly and knowledgeable. I have been looking for more community and others committed to living sustainably. Cohousing offers those and much more. I learned a lot and came away very inspired. This tour saved me days of research. Thank you very much.” 2010 tour participant